This page applies for both Apprentices Fully Qualified Chefs
To be successful in this role you must be professional, knowledgeable, and highly focused with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
Generous wage package on offer comfortable working hours
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Sound food knowledge (not applicable for apprentices.)
- Passion for hospitality
- Solid understanding of health safety procedures.
- Trade qualification in cookery (not applicable for apprentices.)
- Strong communication organisational skills (not applicable for apprentices.)
- Ability to work under pressure.
We are always looking for experience waiters to join our team. Applicants should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in fine dining restaurants. A good working knowledge of Italian wines and food is helpful. You should be well presented and have good communication skills.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience as a waiter in a fast paced, high quality establishment
- A passion for excellent food and wine and for serving others
- Have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- A current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Fluency in English
- Immaculate grooming and personal presentation